Sunday, June 29, 2008

Recreating an old gang

Ok then. Now I used to be a leader in a gang which I would like to recreate. Its not some thing I brag about and not many people know. Ok this is not some gang were i go aroud breaking the law or killing people of another race. Actualy, its more like just trying to help others out.
Until i can get this more up and running there are a lot of requirments to join up. 1). You need to be local.2). i need to know you. The third is optional but it would help if you were lds. And no im not being racist!
If you have any Questions just comment and leave e-mail so i can contact you about it.


One more thing. It would be best if not as many people know.


And yes those of you who know, it has changed me....

No comments: